Who Hasn’t Heard of Aloe Vera?
It’s so ubiquitous that it’s almost always one of the ingredients of creams, lotions and shampoos in the market. But people first used aloe vera as a medicine, and they used to eat and drink aloe vera to keep them healthy.
While we can see and feel aloe’s effects externally, rest assured the internal benefits are just as good – maybe even better.
Ancient Civilizations had the Right Idea about Aloe Vera
Today, modern scientists are discovering that these people were right to eat and drink it. Here are some of its wonderful benefits:
- Aloe vera contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals, along with essential fatty acids and amino acids.
- It helps balance your body’s system, helping it cope with outside changes and enable it to resist illnesses.
- It also helps you deal more effectively with stress—whether emotional or physical. Or even environmental stress, like pollution!
- It helps detoxify your system.
- It helps with your digestion, and you need to remember that poor digestion can lead to numerous other medical ailments. Since it balances your system, aloe vera helps your digestive system whether you have diarrhea or constipation. It reduces harmful bacteria in your gut, and also keeps your intestinal flora in balance. It also reduces the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, including discomfort and bloating.
- It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. As a juice, it lowers blood sugar and helps with diabetes.
- It can ease stomach ulcers and congestion. Hemorrhoids, colitis, UTIs, and prostate conditions may also be alleviated.
Here’s what Life Force says about the aloe vera that they put in their Body Balance product due its many health benefits that it provides:
Aloe vera contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals and 18 amino acids. Scientific studies have shown that it contains many biologically active molecules, and is considered one of the most beneficial and useful botanicals on earth.
Aloe vera has also demonstrated many important health-supporting benefits, including immune support, increasing bio-availability of nutrients, and support of GI health and digestion.
While you can probably find lots of ointments and creams with aloe vera, you may not find it easily as a juice in it’s natural live state though. You can drink aloe vera by first getting the whole plant and then going online to find out how to prepare it.
Or… just drink Life Force Body Balance. Why? Because for one, it uses cold processed organic aloe vera sourced from only the translucent inner fillet of the leaf, and two, it has 9 other natural and healthy whole food ingredients that are completely fantastic for you! It’s also very delicious. So quit your dawdling and start taking your daily dose of aloe vera through Body Balance.